NCLT dismisses attachment claims for recovery
In a land mark judgement titled as Raman Ispat Vs. PVVNL, NCLT Allahbad Bench has taken positive steps to counter legal impediments to loan recovery proceedings by setting aside property attachment claims of Paschimachal Vidyut Vitran Nigam Ltd./ Operational Creditors for the outstanding dues for supply of power due towards a bankrupt private sector borrower. NCLT held that District Authorities (District Collector and Thehsildar) cannot prevent the sale of land of a bankrupt borrower for its failure to pay outstanding utility bills. The order will indeed help speed up the liquidation process.
- Alkanshree Dahar best International arbitration lawyer in India
- ITS HIGH TIME TO INVEST SOME THOUGHT IN DISINVESTMENT
- Cheers for passing of the much awaited Surrogacy (Regulation) Bill 2016 on 19th December 2018 (‘Bill’)
- Gay sex between consenting adults ,is no more crime in India
- NCLT dismisses attachment claims for recovery
- Status of Home buyers after New Amendments in IBC Code